The health and safety of our attendees is important to us. Government guidelines are constantly monitored and will be adhered to in order to guarantee a safe environment. Attendees will be informed of the latest safety requirements before travelling to the Congress.
Before you arrive
- COVID-19 status entry requirements: The government has removed remaining domestic restrictions in England. There is no need to provide proof of vaccination or to provide proof of a negative test.
- Check your travel arrangements: Ensure you have checked the requirements of your airline and the destinations from which you will be travelling. Click here for guidance on travelling to England from another country during COVID-19.
- Are you symptom free? Check for symptoms of COVID-19 before travelling to the event. If you have one or more of these symptoms, please stay at home and avoid contact with other people.
- Read our terms and conditions: By attending the STEP Global Congress, you are accepting our terms and conditions. Please read them here.
Onsite at the STEP Global Congress
- Please allow extra time for arrival on your first day (registration will open at 08.00), and follow our signage designed to ease traffic flow.
- Follow all Government and venue guidelines: Wash your hands often, use our sanitiser stations, cover your cough or sneeze, and do not attend the event if you have any symptoms.
- Social distancing: The venue has space and seating arrangements to allow individuals who wish to physically distance to do so comfortably.
- Venue cleanliness: Hilton London Metropole has partnered with Reckitt, makers of Lysol® & Dettol®*, to help deliver an even cleaner stay for guests with the creation of the Hilton CleanStay program. Read more here.
- Constant monitoring: We will continually monitor health and safety measures throughout the event, to ensure compliance and safety.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] or speak to our staff at the information desk at the event.